The Florida Gators Bolstered their recruiting class with 6 players on National Signing Day. Those six players round off Dan Mullen’s first recruiting class as he heads into the 2018 season.
Mullen’s thoughts on the class
Mullen was pleased with the transitional class he was able to put together.
He also said now that recruiting is finished he’s looking forward to getting to know all of the players on the team.
Looking at the National Signing Day Additions
Andrew Chatfield Jr.
- Four star linebacker out of Plantation, Florida.
- Finished his high school career with 220 tackles, 41 sacks, two interceptions and a forced fumble.
- Chose Florida over FSU, Miami, Oklahoma, Kentucky and Louisville.
- Four star offensive lineman from Tampa, Florida.
- Also played defensive line in high school, recording 210 tackles, 23.5 sacks, 8 pass breaks, 7 forced fumbles and 2 blocked field goals.
- Chose Florida over Ole Miss, Clemson, North Carolina, FSU and Alabama.
- Three star offensive lineman from Leesburg, Georgia.
- Led his high school team to a 14-1 record.
- chose Florida over Mississippi State.
- Four star ATH from Clermont, Florida.
- Played running back, wide receiver and defensive back in high school.
- Recorded 3,087 rushing yards, 39 rushing touchdowns, 866 receiving yards and 11 receiving touchdowns in high school.
- Chose Florida over Alabama, FSU, Miami, Georgia and Clemson.
- Four star wide receiver and No. 1 receiver in the state of Florida. From Pensacola, Florida.
- In 2017 recorded 613 receiving yards and 5 receiving touchdowns to go along with 125 rushing yards and 2 rushing touchdowns.
- Chose Florida over Tennessee and Alabama.
- Four star defensive end from Huntsville, Alabama.
- In 2016, Langham recorded 70 tackles, including 10 for a loss, 8 sacks and two forced fumbles.
- Chose Florida over Alabama, Vanderbilt and Notre Dame.